The use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions.
Terms and conditions
The design and content of this website may not be reproduced, copied, used, communicated to the public or transmitted without the express written permission of the Geelong Gallery, except for the purposes of private study, research, criticism, review, or education, as provided for in the Australian Copyright Act 1968.
For written permission to reproduce information on this website for any purpose other than personal use, please contact the author, where named, in the first instance or Geelong Gallery. When information from this website is used in any context, it must be sourced to the website of Geelong Gallery and the date of publication of the Geelong Gallery website must be stated.
The Geelong Gallery respects the rights of all artists and copyright holders. All works and information that appear on this website do so with the consent of the artist/s or copyright holder.
Photographers in the Gallery
Visitors may not photograph, film, or video art works or objects on display, people and general scenes within the Gallery without prior permission.
If you would like to reproduce images that appear on the website contact the Registrar.
Request for information
Geelong Gallery seeks to expand our knowledge of the items held in our collections and displayed on this site. If you would like to submit information or make comments, please contact the Registrar: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This website includes images of Geelong Gallery's public events taken by Geelong Gallery photographers. If you appear in any of these images, the images were taken without your knowledge, and you object to those images appearing online you are invited to contact Geelong Gallery.
You may browse and access information contained within this website without providing any personal information. Where you voluntarily provide personal information (for example, through online forms or email bulletins), Geelong Gallery will only use that information for the specific purpose stated. Geelong Gallery will keep any such information secure and will not disclose it to any third parties.
This website privacy statement does not extend beyond the Geelong Gallery website. When linking to other sites you should familiarise yourself with their website privacy statements.
You will only receive e-Bulletins from the Geelong Gallery if you have expressly signed up for the bulletin service on the Geelong Gallery website or have supplied your email address to us by other means to the Gallery. You may unsubscribe to e-Bulletins at any time using the unsubscribe link provided on the website. The information we gather from subscribers to our email newsletters is not shared with other parties.
Use of the Geelong Gallery logo on an external website
Geelong Gallery's logo is protected by trade mark registration and copyright. The Geelong Gallery logo must not be placed on an external website, or otherwise used by any external party, without the express approval of Geelong Gallery.
Links from external websites
Geelong Gallery reserves the right to approve the use of hypertext links to the Geelong Gallery website and you must remove or cease any link at Geelong Gallery's request. Written permission is required before a link to any part of the Geelong Gallery site is established from an external site. Framing of any of the Geelong Gallery material is not permitted.
Contact the Geelong Gallery if you would like more information about the use of the Geelong Gallery logo or permission to link to the Geelong Gallery website.
Links to external websites
Hypertext links from the Geelong Gallery website to other web locations are provided for the convenience of users and do not constitute any endorsement or authorisation by Geelong Gallery. Geelong Gallery is not responsible for the content or reliability of the linked websites and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them.
When linking to other sites you should familiarise yourself with their website privacy statements
The information and data on this site is subject to change without notice. The Geelong Gallery may revise this Disclaimer at any time by updating this posting.
The Geelong Gallery, its agents, instrumentalities, officers and employees—
- make no representations, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information and data contained on this Site;
- make no representations, express or implied, as to the accuracy or usefulness of any translation of the information on this Site or any linked website into another language;
- make no representations as to the availability of the Site and the availability of websites linked from or to the Site;
- accept no liability however arising for any loss resulting from the use of the Site and any information and data or reliance placed on it (including translated information and data);
- make no representations, either expressed or implied, as to the suitability of the said information and data for any particular purpose;
- accepts no liability for any interference with or damage to a user's computer, software or data occurring in connection with or relating to this Site or its use or any website linked to this Site.
The Geelong Gallery—
- does not sponsor, endorse or necessarily approve of any material on websites linked from or to this site;
- does not make any warranties or representations regarding the quality, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of any material on websites linked from or to this site;
- does not make any warranties or representations that material on other websites to which this site is linked does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any person anywhere in the world; and
- does not authorise the infringement of any intellectual property rights contained in material in other websites by linking this site to those other websites.