The Geelong Gallery will be acclaimed throughout the region and nationally for the excellence, imagination and wide appeal of
its programs and collections.
The Geelong Gallery will:
- Manage, display and expand the collection of works of art for the benefit and enjoyment of present and future generations.
- Provide outstanding facilities to display, store, research and conserve the collection and to optimise visitor experience.
- Ensure that the Gallery is effectively governed and managed on behalf of the community.
- Plan and implement programs that increase understanding and appreciation of the visual arts, raise funds for Gallery operations, expand membership and increase community engagement with the institution.
- Promote community and visitor access to the Gallery and the arts.
- Provide cultural leadership for the sector and the region.