Individuals, groups and organisations can contribute to the Geelong Gallery's program and assist the development of the collection.
Individuals can contribute by:
- becoming a member of the Geelong Gallery
- joining one of the Gallery’s support groups: Friends of the Gallery or the Gallery Grasshoppers
- joining our team of volunteers
- donating to the Geelong Art Gallery Foundation Inc.
- gifting a work of art
- donating a work of art through the Cultural Gifts Program
- nominating a bequest in your will
Corporations and philanthropic trusts can contribute as an:
- Annual Program Sponsor
- Exhibition Sponsor
- Education Sponsor
The Geelong Gallery and the Geelong Art Gallery Foundation Inc. are registered as a tax deductible gift recipient with the Australian Taxation Office.