Geelong Gallery Gala
|Members||$300 incl GST|
|Non-members||$300 incl GST|
|Groups of 10||$2,750 incl GST|
About the Gala
A Gala for the senses—
Geelong Gallery’s inaugural Gala is the new iteration of the President’s Dinner. It’s a party, not a dinner. (Lounge seating available).
Enjoy cocktails, canapés, entertainment and exclusive access to bid on a limited-edition print by one of our most critically acclaimed contemporary artists.
Leading Geelong-based events specialists, Truffleduck, will be catering the event with their extensive selection of canapés.
Beverages include distinctive wines from local, renowned Bellarine winery, Leura Park Estate and carefully crafted negronis and G&Ts featuring Teddy & The Fox gin from award winning local sensation, Bellarine Distillery. Local beer, soft drinks and sparkling water also available.
Exclusive art offerings
- Continuing the tradition, a limited-edition print by John Nixon, one of our most critically acclaimed contemporary artists, will be auctioned. More information will be provided to Gala guests prior to the event.
- Special installation of Louise Paramor’s 2.4m paper sculpture, Pretty Green 2018
- Internationally acclaimed cabaret sensation, Moira Finucane
- Operatic coloratura mezza-soprano, Juel Riggall
- Local DJ sensation, Shanita Vice
A selection of luxury fragrances for guests to try from Geelong sensory studio, Snif.
Glitz, Glamour and Gorgeousness
Party in style at our Geelong Gallery Gala. It's an evening of glamour you won't want to miss.